Thursday, August 19, 2010

Labels, Packaging, Boxes

The fall festival season is upon us...

The soap is made and curing...

The task before us now... our display... it needs work!
And our packaging leaves a LOT to be desired! We make round soaps, not easy to wrap. Coffee filters work nicely, especially the brown ones, with a sticker label covering the folded part, looks neat and tidy and attractive... but to get the neatness, it's a little labor intensive and takes time. We found some nice boxes with fold flaps on either end that I think will do nicely, slap a label on the box and you're done... gotta get those ordered!

And I want to get a few cupcake stands for my cupcake soaps, I think that will add visually to our display...
 I gotta order supplies... I'm out of sodium hydroxide and want to get some vanilla absolute to try a vanilla soap "frosting" for my cupcakes...
Time to get busy!!!! Festivals here we come!

1 comment: