Monday, April 26, 2010

A New Craft Fair

It seems our first attempt at vendoring at a craft fair was more successful than we thought, we have been invited to another fair in a couple of weeks by one of the vendors from the previous fair. Our name is on the lists I guess.

This upcoming fair, a Spring Fling, is also at a local church, but this time open to the public, so we feel we will have more traffic coming through. Also, we learned a few things from the last one so have something to build on for this next one.

I would like to get cloth tablecloths made (or purchased if I can find the color I want), I want cloth napkins for my baskets instead of paper, I would like some way of adding some height to my display... we've been looking for some close-out store display items but they need to be very portable, and I would like to make pocketed aprons for us to wear. Not sure I'll get all this done in time but it's something to work toward.

I am also trying to get ready for the wedding in July and my mind goes all over the place these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment