Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring has sprung...

Spring is here and this soaper's thoughts are reeling with summer soap ideas. Getting ready to launch our grapefruit cold process soap and grapefruit lotion in just a few days. A friend gave me the idea just yesterday that since I already make a citronella soap, why not add a lotion! She wants it to keep in her purse at her daughter's softball practices and such. Why not? It would be good for keeping those pesky mosquitoes and gnats away and soften the skin at the same time, what's not to like... I'm gonna do it! Cassie Nell's Don't Bug Me citronella soap and now lotion will be available on the website by this weekend I think!

Great idea, Dana, and thanks for thinking of it!

On to more ideas... I have one or two up my sleeve for summer... something with rosemary maybe? or spearmint? eucalyptus? sweet orange? thought about a citrus combination if I can get some lemon and lime oil to mix with the orange and grapefruit or maybe just lemon/lime... something like a 7-Up scent, LOL! We'll see...

Check us out at www.southernheartsoaps.com for new summer soaps and lotions coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment